Let’s get ready to roll out! On Monday, May 13, Hello Health will introduce Version 6.0,
featuring multiple updates and enhancements to its robust electronic health record (EHR) and patient portal. What’s new? Highlights include:
- Revamped Scheduling area, including: faster performance; schedule availabilities that can be hidden from patients; and improved filtering options
- Improved Patient Card allowing quick printing and editing of patient demographics
- Updated Document Reviewer for faster review and signature of new documents
- New Prescription enhancements including group layout, batch renewal and access to drug monograph
- Improved Clinical Summary export functionality including an electronic signature for finished visits and patient prescription instructions
- Additional enhancements:
- Patient-related tasks access in patient record
- Membership plan search
- New Notifications Dashboard
- And more!
Current Hello Health users can find more information on the Hello Health support website.
Are you interested in improving the way your practice runs, earning new revenue and making the most out of your relationship with patients? Learn more about what Hello Health can do for you.